Top 5 mistakes every gym member makes
- Having a unrealistic goal or unreachable goal. Be sure to set you goals small, so you achieve small victories.
- Electronics – If though electronics bring us music and fitness apps, be careful about texting, phone calls, social media interaction.
- Judging yourself against other people wearing revealing outfits.
- Exercising too long – short intense workouts are usually far more effective than longer sessions.
- Doing the same routine week after week – how many times do you se people just running the treadmill for hours at the same pack or the big heavy guys going for one repetition then standing around for 5 minutes looking into the mirrior flex, but still having a large midsection.